Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Celebrate the Life of an Iconoclast

Good afternoon, Reapcats and Corpsekittens. How is everyone today? Splendid I imagine. When you live fast and free, conscious of your own mortality and that of others, every day is a beautiful revelation, n'est ce pas? Anyway, your old pal Ian has a special treat for all you Reapkids out there, from Ripper to Gacy, to creepy overweight dork with Freddy Krueger gloves (you know who you are), this is for all of you that make society aware that predators belong at the top of the social foodchain. If they didn't then why the hell would they be predators. Sigh. May 21st is the birthday of an American icon and today, on Cinco de Mayo, a day synonymous with freedom and "partying down", I'm happy to announce that I'll be throwing none other than Jeffrey Dahmer a spectacular birthday bash at Le Couteau.

"But Ian," you say, "I can't afford to live up to the rigorous fashion standards of such an establishment and I certainly don't think my loser friends will make it past the bouncer!"

Worry not, my little chickadees, I shall be providing regular updates on Facebook (yes, I still use Facebook!) along with other surprises. You know old Ian, I'm full of surprises. People say I'm full of a lot of things but surprises is the only one I'll confess to. So, be at Le Couteau or be on Facebook at this group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/The-Murderland-Series/117105738318694

Join it. It's great. Until next time, ta, and be a better bogeyman, kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment